HGG Hydraulic Ground Power Generator
DYNASET HGG Hydraulic Ground Power Generator converts the hydraulic power of a mobile machine, vehicle, or vessel into low voltage DC electricity to operate e.g. in airports to provide ground power for airplanes or other applications.
HGG HYDRAULIC GROUND POWER GENERATOR
The hydraulic ground power generator is a complete power station with overload protection.
- Always ready for use
- Saves time, space, and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Compact size
- Light Weight
- Silent operation
- Maintenance free
- Small carbon footprint
- Two-year or 2000-hour warranty
In addition to the high-quality electricity 24 VDC, 200A, the ground power generator has great features.
- Adjustable voltage from 23 VDC to 31 VDC
- Operates with a compact hydraulic motor
- Overload protection
- IP23 protection classification in the standard model
- Battery unit for stabilizing supply voltage
- No extra engine
- No fuel tank
- No exhaust pipe