FP Firefighting Piercing Kit
DYNASET FP Firefighting Piercing Kit uses a mobile machine’s hydraulic system as a power source to produce piercing power and high-pressure water for fire extinguishing.
FP FIREFIGHTING PIERCING KIT
It enables a firefighting team to pierce through windows, walls, and roofs to extinguish a fire with high-pressure water mist before firefighters enter the room.
- High-pressure water mist suppresses fire and drastically lowers the room temperature
- Safe way to lower the temperature of superheated gasses to prevent backdraft
- Enables safe entrance for firefighters
- Extinguishes rooms that would be either hard or too dangerous to enter
- Smaller water damages when distinguishing due to low water consumption
- Operated remotely
- Fast and easy to use
- Low water consumption
- Saves time, space, water damages, lives, and resources
- Easy installation on all hydraulic systems
- Two-year or 2000-hour warranty
In addition to the optimized water flow, which minimizes the water damage caused to the buildings in firefighting, there is useful features.
- Remotely operated piercing tool
- Effective fire extinguishing with high-pressure water mist
- Optimal water consumption due to small droplet size
- Integration on a rescue or firefighting vehicle
- Uses a vehicle’s hydraulic system as a power source
- The piercing tool is located on the vehicle’s boom