Introducing the G-Rake™
An innovative attachment that will massively reduce labour costs and stress of the traditional raking and soil conditioning methods.
The G-Rake™ Ranges and Features
The G-Rake™ is a brand new innovation in soil regeneration that can be attached to any excavator from 1.7 tonne up to 13 tonne. It comes in 3 widths, giving it real versatility depending on the project.
Dimensions and Weight
Weight – 260kg
Dimensions – 175x87x52cm (LxWxH)
Weight – 230kg
Dimensions – 145x87x52cm
Weight – 200kg
Dimensions – 115x87x52cm
Hardox® 450 Wear Parts
What can the G-Rake™ achieve?
- Prepares a perfect seed bed, and unlike other stone gathering equipment, it leaves smaller essential stones below the soil which store heat, allowing for good drainage and keeping the ground stable
- Grade and level soil
- Quickly create a smooth, stone-free surface for seeding or turfing lawns
- Re-level playing areas and surfaces that have become damaged, compacted, or uneven during use
- Loosen and rotovate to a depth of 50mm
- Rake stones into a pile for easy collection
- MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL SAVES MONEY AND TIME